Saturday 17 September 2016

Hey Hey Hey You :) It's been like a year already wha wha what?

Hey you Awesome people :) I was thinking today it's been like a year since I started this blog and I didn't even realise it! Lol :0) Yes I know hehe but when your brain is a in the clouds you forget these things. Doh! It has been a fun learning experience and at times a distraction from my chronic illness and pain. Boo hoo it's life I know I live it everyday as do my fellow warriors and as social media has taught me spoonies hehe I didn't have a clue what that was before social media for those who don't know (Spoonies are people that live with chronic illness; theoretically measuring personal daily abilities much as one would measure the proper amount of spoons needed for an event or occasion... sometimes having an abundance, other times coming up short.) I was always skeptical about social media before in fact I am and still am a social media dinosaur lol I didn't start this until I started the blog a year ago. I know Gasp never on Facebook (briefly once I am sure this doesn't count and I was really confused/scared by it lol), Twitter or Instagram until I was 28 haha I told you social media dinosaur. Well in my defense the snail always gets there in the end lol :0)

I give kudos to all bloggers, grafters, passionate people and go getters out there who are thriving on Social Media Go YOU! I really do love seeing people get on it's awesome! In my social media/blogger  experience so far I have met some darn right strong, inspirational, beautiful and intelligent people. I love your passion and your drive and I thank you for being part of my crazy lil journey :0) I do love you all and thank you for tuning in to my crazy little ups, downs and all arounds 😘 Sparkle like you have never sparkled before :0) Peace, love and a HUGE THANK YOU!! Image result for thank you gif Image result for dance gif It all just make me want to Dance lol!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



https://www.facebook.com/Handle-This-Style-590637017741435/ https://www.instagram.com/handlethisstyle/ https://uk.pinterest.com/handlethisstyle/ https://twitter.com/HandleThisStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment