Monday 11 April 2016

My Eventful Weekend!! MS AWARNESS :0)

 

Life is great when you marry your best friend! <3 What a great weekend despite all the crazy health issues I am coming around slowly but surly hallelujah!! Well I am coming around as best as can be for the situation :) I am still blessed in many ways so I don't need the violins just yet lol I may have gone blind, deaf, the constant shakes, being confined to the sofa/ wheelchair/walkers after vicious attacks, bowel/bladder issues, needing fed by my husband, Not being able to wash myself, clean or things that you wouldn't think twice about on a daily basis well I mean who would think of these things you never believe it would happen but it has happened to me and I am dealing with this situation as best as I possibly can because if I don't I would melt and the chronic condition would take hold and as they say I would be kicking it with the daisies quite literally!! I also have never damage in my arms and hands, imagine putting bank cards in the bin and not remembering your name half the time well thats me :0)  I was with my neurologist recently who is amazing and the news I got wasn't great possibly the illness progressing however this isn't for sure it depends on my next MRI scan in the next couple of months so I shall not fret just yet!! No two people with MS have the same symptoms as this illness is an individual illness.. MS is when the immune system decides to attack the Myelin Sheath (the protective coating surrounding the brain and spinal cord) the immune system attacks the coating leaving parts of the brain and spinal cord exposed sometimes the damage is irreparable meaning the brain/spine no longer communicates to certain areas of the body that has been targeted. However, I always have hope :0) I am Jane an MS warrior (haha I remember my name today :0)) and MS shall try to take many things from me but let me tell you this it will NEVER dampen my spirit or my appreciation for life!! PS we need a cure as currently there is none so if you would like to support the cause check the MS key chain out 20% goes towards the MS Society and the seller  ktfbadges2011 has raised over £6000 for MS :0) This is amazing and I am very thankful for this support!! As are many others :0) <3 xoxoxox

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Multiple-Sclerosis-Awareness-ribbon-enamel-keyring-MS-badge-/162016830748?hash=item25b8f4a51c:g:GXgAAOSw0e9UvYVz


Be bold in blue

Be Bold in Blue is such a fun and easy way to support the MS Trust during MS Awareness Week (25 April - 1 May 2016). MS Day is 2 days before my 29th Birthday this year I know I know I am getting an old donkey LMAO MS day landed on the 27th of May my Birthday last year isn't that just madness!! :0) I will be posting my first video on YouTube for MS Week and on MS day the 25th of May :0)  So Let's all be bold in blue <3 xoxo

Thank you for listening and this means the world to me, my family and all the other MS Warriors who are fighting this crazy fight for life <3 Now onto a lighter note fun quotes and some of my highlights of the weekend :0) xoxo
 

  



  



  



 
 



https://www.facebook.com/Handle-This-Style-590637017741435/ https://www.instagram.com/handlethisstyle/ https://uk.pinterest.com/handlethisstyle/ https://twitter.com/HandleThisStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment