Sunday 25 October 2015

Ossie Clark Is a Rocking Designer!! Check out his vintage and collab designs Love :)

I am in absolutely love with Ossie Clark so I had to do this blog love his gorgeous outfits!! His designs are magnificent and utterly Feminine :) They are floaty, feminine, free moving to explain his love for dance :) it defo reminds me of a dancer because the pieces move so freely, chic and looks absolutely stunning!! I have picked some of his beautiful designs to share his vintage pieces and his collaboration with Debenhams in 2013 are wowza... Some outfits can be bought via Celia Birtwell website, Etsy or Ebay :)
 Vintage Ossie :)
Awesome :)
Gorgeous :)
Floaty and Beautiful!!

Debenhams and Ossie Collection 2013 its Gorgeous!!














1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Vintage Ossie Clark Celia birtwell dress

    ReplyDelete