Thursday 1 October 2015

Au Jour Le Jour MFW AW15 AND SS16 AMAZING!!

There is collections that just make your head lift of your body and completely spin. Well for me this is one of those collections :) I love the monopoly concept we all use to play this when we was young and still play it now its a classic!! The dresses, coats, waistcoats, cow print mooo haha, leopard print. The prints the colours and the concept if I was to make a collection it would have the diversity of this one. I love it all its amazing!! xxx

Amazing!!



Free Parking haha


Stunning :)




Cow Print moooo I love it!!


Ohhh so sweet :)

Amazing boots!!

Loving this whole outfit :)

Fab to the lous haha

Gorgeous!!

Funkylicous



Whoop whoop woooo....

SS16 stunning!

The colours are Awesome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment