Tuesday 1 September 2015

Winter woolys and lepoard print shorts Miaowww

I was taking a look through my closet today and found my Bitching and Junkfood woolly jumper. Its getting to that time of year again cold, windy and wet!! However we will turn our frowns :( upside down :) and wear our stylish winter clothes :) wahoooo... always look on the bright side of life. The Bitching and Junkfood jumper would be super cute with leopard print shorts from topshop, a super cool bag from Religion I swear I cant get enough of skulls I am obsessed and to finish it off nicely some glittery boots.. Bring the glitter boots into the winter its defo a time we need some sparkle. :) xxx

 A girl always needs her leopard print it brings out her inner animal miaoww lol :) x
Love me skulls!! Religion always have cool stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment