Wednesday 30 September 2015

Saint Laurent mix of SS and AW 15/16 PFW I love it all!!

Saint Laurent is one of my faves :) They have Leathers, suits, tailored jackets, mini skirts, colourful jackets, catsuits,blazer jacket, torn leggings, snake print, stripey scarves/jackets, Dickie bows, scarves, stunning hats some with bright colours this is all the stuff I love!! I am seriously loving all these fashion shows they are making my head spin :)

Suits, Leathers, Gorg heels and boots. They have some Gorg red lippy to make the outfit POP!! ohhh... #wantallthiscollection


Awesome outfit!!

Funkyyyy :) So in love. This year its all about the Love!! xxx
 The picture with the white circular sunnies reminds me of the late great Kurt Cobain. I knew they looked awesomely familiar :) He was awesome :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment