Thursday 17 September 2015

My Favourite Pieces from NYFW part 2 :)

I am so impressed with the models that appeared in NYFW for FTL Moda loving You they look stunning. Girl Power!! Wheelchair or no wheelchair you guys are Beautiful :) I was also checking out the Rag and Bone, Michael Kors gorgeous winter coats its Awesome and I love it!! We also have words advise from Coco :) xxx

Go Girl these cheekbones wowza!!

Amazing!!
Freaking Awesomely Awesome!!!!

NYFW for FTL Moda loving You!!

 To the left we have my Favs from the Rag and Bone catwalk especially the strait jacket we all need some restraint at times!! I know I am one haha..
Michael Kors coats are Gorg!! Gigi looks sweet in Michael Kors:)





 Below we have lovely Celebs all glammed up :) The Hilton sisters at the Jeremy Scott Show.
Front Row at Oscar De La Renta looking lovely ladies xxx


Above front row at Adidas Originals its lovely Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Baby North and Anna Wintour :)
Family love at the Adidas Originals for the Kardashians :)

Kesha Below at Tadashi Shoji NYFW 15

No comments:

Post a Comment