Friday 18 September 2015

Grillz, Grillz and more Grillz :)


I have had in my head for the last while to wear a suit and bling my face out in some Grillz. The Grillz are rocking baby!! I know it will look chic with a suit and a glittery Dickie bow and then BAM!! POW!! Check out these Grillz. Its defo my next purchase top of the list. I love Grillz :) We could also team the Grillz with an awesome shirt from Lazy Oaf, Funky shorts from One Teaspoon and stripe tights!!



Awesome Tartan suit and bling bling Grillzzz!!


Lazy Oaf T-Shirt- Sh!t Happens shirt!! Team ith the One Teaspoon shorts.. Ohhhh Swanky!!

Choice of knee high stripe or full on tight I love both!!!
Check out Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Marilyn Manson, Kylie Jenner and Lady Gaga rocking the Grillz BAM!! Amazing xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment