Wednesday 16 September 2015

Bags and Shoes :)

I don't know about you gals and guys but I cant get enough of bags and shoes they are defo my jewels :) There is so many gorgeous bags and shoes but I think some are more a staple piece than others in my opinion of course :) Are quote today is awesome and I think its accurate and funny hehe xxx

Its a must for a vintage Louis oh the love of the leather and the fab classic design. Loving the EPI bucket bag and the classic speedy bag its super duper cute!!






These bags are rocking!! Staple piece its yummy :)

A clutch bag is a must and I have fallen head over heels for the croc Valentino clutch its on my wish list for defs it would be fab with a croc skirt and white shirt or even with some jeans and a rock T.


Everyone needs a funky bag and the one I am loving at the minute is Skinny Dip they have some super cool and wavy designs :) I mean who doesn't need a popcorn bag for a cinema date :) or a milk bag its just a must hehe xxx

Amazing bags must get now they are too cute!!



 These Vivienne Westwood boots are still an amazing classic and super style cool for winter and summer. Kate Moss looks awesome :)


Vivienne Westwood in black wowza ;@)












Obsessed by these Mou boots for winter!!

Glitter boots with Faux Fur coats and skinny jeans :) I am on that boat with the glitter boots wahoooo loving it xxx

Loving these Irregular Choice Blythe boots Gorg gorg and gorg again.. OMG I have sooo many shoes I could pop up here but it would end up in a book and not a blog haha to be continued... haha xxx

So in love with these fluffy kitten heels :)

Stunning Mesh boots are awesome. Me loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment